Wednesday 14 December 2011

g'wannnnnn g'waaaan g'waaaan

take me shopping mrs doyle!



I love window shopping but it's faar too stupidly cold to do that right now.  So, I have been perusing the t'internet to satisfy my materialistic lust.  With the help of Google, I've helplessly stumbled across various things that are ridiculusly cool. 

Here's a nice materialistic post.  As usual I've been perusing the t'internet and have helplessly stumbled (pushed by Google) into an Alladin's cave of things that are ridiculously cool.

Unfortunately I'm far too poor right now and have responsabilities- I have to buy kitty food, train tickets and gravy granules.  So all of these are going on my wish list to drool over until they a) sink into obscurity and become one of those 'end of the line' items or b) i put myself out of my misery and buy one. or maybe more realistically.. c) save the product images as jpeg files and look at them periodically (on the hour, every hour) pretending that i own them.  then smile.. wistfully. 

Also this really isn't a hint to anyone.  I really do like pretend purchasing.  This is why I'm the biggest pimp with the most ho's in Aylesham.  I just wanted to share the 'ooh' factor. 

Okay so............

eins.
I loved the Truman Show.  This tshirt proclaims that fact in a subtle way.  Plus it's fire-engine red.  What's not to like?




zwei.
This cuddly little kidney is amazing.  The tagline to this on the website is 'When Urine Love'. Oh my goddd. Sold.  Other vital organs are also available; my favourite was a toss up between the wee little kidney or the adorable ovary, tagline 'Ova-achiever'. HA HA





drei.
'You cursed brat! Look what you've done! I'm melting! melting! Oh, what a world! What a world! Who would have thought a good little girl like you could destroy my beautiful wickedness? Oooooh, look out! I'm going! Oooooh! Ooooooh!' *fizzle* ... *green puff of smoke rises signifying demise*

...Dorothy may have had her sparkly ruby red slippers but The Wicked Witch of the West had the most amazing death scene ever.  Prolonged but beautiful.  Do what she would have wanted and invest in a bookmark  entirely dedicated to the squishing of her sister the Wicked Witch of the East!



vier.
Super kawaii! No really. It will make the most basic kitchen fridge really, really cute.  It's an animal in the shape of a milk carton.  GENIUS.  And it speaks Japanese when you open the door which is just lovely.  I'm in love.

and finally..





fünf

Maybe the coolest gift ever you could get someone.  A letter from a charming stranger named Balthazar.  The idea is that you request a letter; it could be for yourself, your mum, your secret lover or the postman himself.  With your request you can also specify however much or however  little you want about the kind of letter you'd like to be sent.  It can be smutty, romantic, rambling, hilarious. whatever.  And Balthazar will do it and include an original polaroid to keep forever and ever.  Yeah, it might be slightly pretentious however it's original and very cool, so nerrrrr.

That's my findings so far! I hope everyone gets the 'ooh' factor this year :) I didn't mean in the rude way. or DID I...

Now, right click on  above images. (one at a time- naughty!). > Save as > JPEG.

There is my Christmas gift to you all.  No need to thank me.


No comments:

Post a Comment