Saturday 24 December 2011

boo hoo hoo. merry christmas

A salmon.


I never realised how much I loved Christmas eve...day.. until today.  It's great to enjoy a festive slump getting up only to prepare bagels with philly and smoked salmon.  The scent of our living room comprises mostly of olbas oil (Josh has a man sniffle) and the unmistakable smell of kitten.  I'm lighting my mini yankee doodle cinammon candle later so that smell is sure to be eradicated by the time we watch Die Hard.

Today is also great because I was extremely naughty and went on a bit of splurge on boohoo.com.  This is my *HAUL* or what I selfishly bought myself...

Firstly, this dress suckered me in.  Mostly because the model looks like Jameela Jamil (side swept hair and everything) and of course if I buy it then I will also look like Jameela Jamil. It's inevitable. 


Jameela Jamil Transformation Dress


It's uncanny!!














Next up is the 'Rihanna' berry red wedges.  I was thinking about wearing them with the above dress on New Year.  I know they don't go but... statement shoes?!? Now I am rethinking. Yes I may have bought them because they are called Rihanna.  Dohhhhh.






I also bought some PVC looking leggings because all my leggings are cotton and are getting those weird cotton balls after farr too many washes.  Cotton leggings aren't so great. 









And finally this... my favourite.  A pretty, shimmery kimono top.  I've been after a kimono style top for ages but haven't seen any delicate looking ones yet. Then voila!


I ordered all of these in a weird, girlish frenzy around 11pm last night and they have been despatched already!  Even better is I'm not regretting any of the purchases yet..apart from the Rihanna shoes.. maybe..

Any boo. hoo. HA. I hope you all have a merry christmas and have time to also pander to consumerism before we reach 2012.  Here's to averting another incoming financial crisis. Cheeeeeers :)






No comments:

Post a Comment