Thursday 3 October 2013

ressurection



And out of the ashes, a blog-eth by the name-eth of Nobody..eth sprung forth bringing with it the same deep dark hatred of Jeremy Clarkson (still a gimp), love of Josh (still MY gimp) but also a new life..in the shape of a.. Baxter. 

No don't be ridiculous, I didn't join the darkside and get me a smelly dawg.  I squeezed out a baby boy!  On 6 February 2013 our son Baxter David was born.  I could say that it was the most memorable event ever and that I had some sort of religious epiphany but I was pretty high on gas and air. I do have some blurry recollections though and may blog about my epicly normal, hum drum birth experience if anyone wants to feign any interest.  Ho hum.

The first few months of being a parental figure were pretty mental and I rounded the whole thing off with a nice sprinkling of post-natal depression.  But fortunately I was supported by friends, family and 20mg of magic beans and am now a fully functioning being.  Plus slightly more happier.  Now that relative normality has finally shown its familiar face I thought it'd be a good time to check if whatever High Power that rules the internet (maybe Grumpy Cat??) had deemed this blog neglected and sent it to bloggy heaven.  Thankfully not!  Previously, I had imagined that this poor blog lay in some sort of internet graveyard, sat on by Dramatic Squirrel gnawing the bones of Tom from Myspace.  Alone and destitute all hope was lost.  Until now..

Good to be back :)



1 comment:

  1. Good to see this blog back and popping up on my feeds.

    ReplyDelete