Sunday 4 March 2012

regurtuation

This blog entry is a bit of a rip off really.  It comprises mostly of things I have found on the internet, thought 'ooh!' and then right click- save as; hoping I'm not going to get sued.  To any would-be suers; I have no money. All I have to offer are 3x pouches of Kleenex balsalm tissues. Don't waste your time on the likes of congested ole' me.



It's Margot again! Sorry.  But I stumbled on this really nice GIF of her looking ultimately bored with her life.  This is a look I've been wishing to emulate for some time.  I realise I'm failing and have been relegated to the 'friendly and approachable' catagory. Must. Break. Out. If straighteners and copious amounts of eye liner won't do it then heaven to betsy- what will?


Not much to say here apart from envy Penelope Cruz's face.  I only wish I had a herbacious piece of greenery to wear as a moustache too. 

Below are some clothes in muted colours that I liked the look of. The skirt reminds me of being given ribbons of pretty tissue paper at school to destroy.  I can promise you that if I had this skirt that I wouldn't get carried away with the PVA glue, but that I would cherish it and flounce about in it everyday.  Definitely wouldn't have enough balls to wear the hat but it can't stop me dreaming.  MUSTARD YELLOW dress with PETER PAN COLLAR and small BUTTONS. I've capitalised the key words. Yes please. Also that blue belted coat with the swish collar that I can't remember the name of. May as well.  The rest of the accessories are alright too..

 

 
This situation is confusing.  I can appreciate the vulnerability, the wide eyed Kate Bush look and also the bodice/belt but is that robot supposed to fall on her?  Either way, aesthetically dodged anonymous model lady! 
 
 
 
 I hate myself for posting this but the screen capture was just too pretty not to.  I hate the film Amelie generally for the reasos that I understood that Tatou has large, doe eyes five seconds in.  Showing the same starey, intense image of Audrey looking into the camera in every frame doesn't make me melt.  It makes me extremely suspicious and wondering if she is the spokesperson for 'Newspeak'...but then of course I got suckered in by the colours and the mustard-y yellowness of it all. Damn you Audrey Tatou.



 
And lastly if Audrey Tatou's bulging eyeballs didn't depress you enough. A quote from one of my favourite books 'Lunar Park' which on a dank and dismal Sunday is starting to make more and more sense.

No comments:

Post a Comment